Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sometimes You Just Need to Embrace

The word embrace is so broad.
I typed into the search of pinterest the word "embrace" and quotes, pictures, and even bras appeared. It's something that I have been challenged with these last few days. "Embrace each moment and live to its fullest." "Embrace life because you don't know what is to come." "Embrace people with love." 
So what does it really mean to "embrace?"
Maybe people embrace the wrong things. What I am learning is that if I embrace God, I embrace life. When I embrace and seek Jesus in what I do, I embrace everything around me. 

Today is Tuesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Next week is dead week (the week before finals; we call it dead because everyone runs around at night getting work done and are zombies the next morning in their classes). Here is the cherry on top to finish my junior year: 
Next week is dead week.
May 5th is my birthday. 
May 6th is the starting of finals. 
May 10th and 11th are conference.
Mom will be here for Conference on May 9th. 
Nationals?


Challenge of the day!


What are you embracing?
Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment