Sunday, January 8, 2012

And Here We Go Again

Life is happening all around me.

First day of college classes for semester start tomorrow. I am settled back in school and I am ready for school and track. Already in the new year life has happened. Here are a couple things that have happened since I have been back these last couple of days. There will be a deeper blog when I have time to sort out my thoughts :)

Breakfast with the Gang!



 Buffalo Wild Wings with the Boyfriend and Best Friend!




So here is a question and a prayer request that I will leave you with: 

What is the hardest thing in life for you to understand and why?

Prayer request: 
Susanna's friend was diagnosed with Leukemia the other day and has started chemo therapy. Please pray for her family and friends. 

I will say so much more later, but it's time to get ready for tomorrow. Another big semester ahead of me, and it is another step into my future. 

P.s. I made The Dean's List again! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment