Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness

Okay, Wow! 
It has been crazy. And when I say that I mean it. 

First, Spring Break was great. Here is a summary: 
Bowling, Desperate Housewives TV show, Seaside Beach, AMAZING Philly Cheese Steaks, an entire day with a great friend Deb, track, and more track :) 

Now for my week back: 
classes, business, getting TONS of things done (errands, homework, working out)...
Swine Flue and First Stage Pneumonia. 
Summary of my "extended" spring break :)
but I have recovered very fast. One; Alija and his family took me under their wing and took outstanding care of me. Two; I had over 100 people praying for me. The power of God and the Holy Spirit is AMAZING. 

Things that I have learned in the last few days: 
I have people in my life that are irreplaceable. 
My faith can't ever be shaken.
Be careful who I trust. 
There are about 6 more weeks of school left.
The older I get, the faster time goes by. 

Mom is coming in Friday and I am sooooo excited! She stays until Sunday. 

Prayer Requests: 
Alija's family (they are now sick, but recovering)
My job and car hunting
A friend's dad (he had a stroke)
For the Holy Spirit to touch hearts around me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment