Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good Morning Good Morning

Today I am feeling much better :) 
I am able to eat more normally, but still a little bit of trouble. 
I have a lot of homework to catch up on! But I had a huge blessing this morning. I was wondering about how I was going to get help on an assignment, so last night I prayed my heart out about it. It is due tomorrow and I had no idea what to do. I prayed and prayed and prayed. Then this morning I was sitting in the cafeteria with Deb and there was the answer to my prayers...Deb helped me with my assignment A LOT and I will have it ready by tomorrow. 
Life is good :) 

Here are some Bible versus that I fell in love with this morning: 
"Don't be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul." Matthew 11: 28 
"If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me you will find it." Matthew 11: 39
"...for whatever is in your heart determines what you say. a good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from a treasury of an evil heart." Matthew 13 34-35

Prayer requests: 
Candace's grandpa (he is in the hospital having a very hard time with his health) and family.
My friend's dad (he had a stroke and is recovering) 

No comments:

Post a Comment