Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Day

Today I was hit with a moment that I will be soon entering the time of absolutely becoming a college athlete again. The season of pretraining is around the corner, and that means track season is right around that bend. Fear crept into my mind, but I stopped it. I embraced it. I took control of it. Here is what I did, and maybe it will help you too. Soon I will be going non-stop for the 2013 track season (but in reality, it says hello in September of 2012). 

September 4, 2012

Choose the day.
State your goals.
Transfer everything from your mind on to that paper.
Read it every time you have doubt. 
Do what you have always dreamed of. 

Sorry for the blurry picture! :) 

Daily Devotion: 
I speak to you from deepest heaven. You hear me in the depths of your being. Deep calls unto deep. You are blessed to hear me so directly. Never take this privilege for granted. The best response is a heart overflowing with gratitude. I am training you to cultivate a thankful mind-set. This is like building your house on a firm rock, where life's storms cannot shake you. As you learn these lessons, you are to teach them to others. I will open up the way before you, one step at a time. 
Psalm 42:7 (NKJV); Psalm 95:1-2; Matthew 7:24-25

No comments:

Post a Comment