Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blogging, Laundry, Homework...ACTION

Okay so it's a very relaxing Sunday. I have needed one of these. It's a unique day; the feeling anyways. It's cold outside with the sun shining.

As Rachel and I walked to brunch, we saw this tree. It's so bright! My phone doesn't exactly suffice for how beautiful it is.

I am getting ready to leave home this Tuesday morning. I am so excited to see Kelsey, family, and friends. I started to feel overwhelmed with things that I needed to do before the end of the semester, so what did I do? Organized :)


Here is my new binder :) I used to have a different binder for each class, and realized that lately I feel overwhelmed because everything I needed to do was separate. I lugged down three different binders and books to go to the library for only a few tasks. So instead, I converted all of my classes to one binder. It is a little heavier, but it IS towards the end of the semester so I will clean it out in a few weeks. I have it separated into three sections per class; documents, assignments, and graded assignments. Not only did I get a new binder and dividers, but the binder was recycled and environment friendly. Ecology has me on a go-green kick!
When I was online looking for organizing ideas I stumbled along iheart organizing. This woman blogs about organizing and has so many ideas! Guess where she blogs...on blogspot just like me! :) I now follow her blogs.
For an early Christmas present Alija bought me new training track shoes and a school brand backpack that I have wanted for sooo long! I am so excited for my new shoes that I desperately needed (we ordered them yesterday) and I love my new backpack.
I love Christmas :)
Not for the sake of getting gifts (I know this may sound cliche') but for the sake of Christ and giving. It isn't even Thanksgiving yet, and I am already talking about Christmas. Uh oh!


Well now that I have got some blogging out of my system, it is time to fold some laundry, start homework, and see what is in store for me in life's next moments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment