Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Glance Through my Glass

Okay so a short checkup :)

Here are 6 things I am learning in my life:
1. Balance is everything.
2. Sticking to what you believe is right keeps you morally well.
3. You are made up of three parts: mind, spirit, and soul.
4. Organizing makes me happy.
5. When you start your day off positive it is more likely to end positive.
6. Don't outsmart your common sense.

I leave to home on the 22nd. I can't believe that is this Tuesday. Time is going by so fast. I am excited to see Kelsey, my loving horse, family, and friends. Living two lives is still a little different, but I am learning to create my own instead of a home life vs. college life. It's a part of growing up that I am learning, and I love it.

So I know this is short, but I wanted to show that I am still lively and excited to blog. Right now my time is consisting of school, track, and the library every night from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm and by that time my eyes hurt from reading, taking notes, and staring at my computer screen. Therefore, more blogs are to come.

Life is full of unseen blessings and God will never put someone in a situation they cannot handle. He throws challenges your way and sees how you can succeed through them. Making sure that I am living a life that is worth Jesus dying for is one thing that has been on my mind every morning.

Life is lovely, everyone is different, and happiness is a choice.

More to come once the library frees me of my studies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment