Friday, April 24, 2015

Small Reminders

     As I enjoy my free time today, I intended to write a long post about some inspirational situations that have occurred over the last 48 hours. But in all reality, I think the one thing that has been most significant is being able to sit next to my open window and review my old blog writings. I re-read many. I looked through the photos and was taken back to old memories. Some were nice reminders and some I look back and think, "oh boy...I remember that."
     I can believe how much has changed, but it is amazing when it all comes into perspective. The very first post I re-read was Where Does Your Strength Lie? This, I believe, is how God works. He gives us small reminders, leaves us little clues and brings us back down to Earth when life seems to be a little bit overwhelming. 

If you read my last entry, you may understand how I can recognize God working through these messages for me today. 

Can you see what I see?









No comments:

Post a Comment