Friday, December 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Okay, so I am home!
That means waking up this morning in amazing Idaho.

Mariah surprising me last night by calling and saying "There's something in your yard! I have to pee...come out side!" is my reality. Now that is a welcome home!

Mama picked me up from the airport, Granny and Gramps are very excited I am home, Kelsey is nice and fuzzy with her winter coat, and Dad coming into town for a couple of days to his little girl back from college. I am very relaxed with the sense of just being here. It's a great feeling.

It's the end of 2011, and 2012 is soon to come.
Our annual Christmas Eve party is right around the corner (holy cow) and I can't wait.

Memories are in the midst of life's happening, and I am ready!

break starts...NOW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment