Friday, October 11, 2013

Embrace the Sweetness

Do you ever have those mornings when you wake up and say, "today will be a productive day!" Well, that definitely happened about 48 hours ago, but I ended up being productive in relaxing...with no homework being completed. So what am I doing today? 

Homework at the coffee shop :)

My morning went a little something like this...
Woke up to my alarm at 5:15 a.m. to then attempt wake up to my 5:30 a.m. alarm (waking up in 15 minute increments helps me a lot!). Well, this morning was the first time this year that I don't remember turning off my second alarm for 5:30...yes, I overslept. It probably didn't help that my roommates and I were dancing around the house at 1:30 in the morning and I needed to be up bright and early. I work the weight room on campus from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Fridays, so this is the reason I am awake right now (I don't have class on Fridays and right now is fall break for midterms. Crazy huh?!) Now, I am working and blogging. I love that I am able to do both. 
What is next? I am off of work in about 30 minutes. I plan on sleeping (again), running (I am now approved by my chiropractor to start running again this week since I sprained my MCL), and will then go to a coffee shop to work on homework. In the large scheme of homework for the semester, I have two large essays and two group projects. When I look at it that way it seems to be a piece of cake! 
So I will embrace the sweetness :) 

I love coffee shops. Yesterday, a friend and I went to this lovely place. I learned that I am not alone with being one of the slowest eaters in the world,. I also learned that my friend is an amazing writer. I love discovering beautiful things.

If you haven't tried Greek Yogurt YOU SHOULD! It is so yummy. With adding dark chocolate protein granola, it satisfies for an amazing dinner. Thank you to another amazing friend for showing me this healthy treat :)

2 Timothy 1: 7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment