Friday, April 27, 2012

The Night Before

It is the night before a track meet again :) 
I was going to write an inspirational post about a couple of things that I have been thinking about, but I will save that when I am in the mindset to write (or should I say type).

Tonight I am excited to run in the meet tomorrow. I have a TON of competition. 
4x100
100 meter
200 meter
Possibly 4x400 depending on how my relay team is feeling. 
There is a girl in the 100 meter that runs an 11.95. That is SO fast. But this is the time to pr (personal record). I am in the fast heat so lets see what time I can have my little butt run!
It is the same case for the 4x100 meter relay. There are a lot of fast teams that will push us to our full potential. This kind of competition can either make some one break someone. Let make this relay team go to nationals!

I am curious about my 200 meter because I have not ran it in a race for about...4 or 5 weeks. I hope to run a crazy pr so I will have a better seed lane at conference, which is in 2 weeks.

I am officially done with classes! I have one take home final to turn in by Wednesday, and then I am completely finished with my sophomore year in college! O my goodness :) 
Now I just need to add one more class to my 2013 spring schedule, finish a scholarship, and turn in a form to accept my financial aid award. My FASFA is complete, and I just need to do a couple more things on my to do list. 
The craziest thing is to see my boyfriend pick up his cap and gown for graduation. He has done so well and now he is moving on to even bigger things! I am so proud of him :) I pray that life brings him the most amazing blessings. Another crazy thing to see is people starting to already move out. I still have a few weeks due to track, it is a very awkward feeling when the dorm building is empty. Rachel is required to check out on a certain day, or else she would stay with me. 

Rachel today did the most amazing thing ever! She sent me an encouraging note in my mailbox saying good luck with finals and nationals. She is an amazing friend!

Another awesome thing is that Susanna is at the track meet this weekend. She ran the 1500 today. Rachel, Deb, and I drove over to the track to watch her run. It was so great to see her :) Now she gets to watch me run all day tomorrow. It will be just like old times! 

Thank you to, Susanna. I completely copped her idea to get pictures from pinterest :)


No comments:

Post a Comment