Sunday, April 29, 2012

Really Fast...Literally!

I only have a couple of minutes because I am leaving to church BUT...
the track meet yesterday was awesome!

We scratched both relays due to injury on the team and we don't want to risk going to nationals which is the smartest thing to do.
My 100 meter time was a 12.77 placing fourth in the meet! (my goal this year is a 12.5)
My 200 meter time was a 26.37 placing third in the meet! (my goal this year is a 25.9)
I am now placed fourth in the entire collegiate conference. 
I am sooo happy with my times, O my goodness. I finally feel good and once I gave it to God everything went so much better. The craziest part about the entire day is that I prayed exactly for those times. I prayed for a 12.7 and got it, and I prayed for a 26.3 and I got it.
God is so good. 

The icing on the cake was Susanna being there to watch me run! I was so happy :) 
We were with each other all day. 

I will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment