Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day In and Day Out

The days go by so fast! I have a routine of the same thing...
work, workout, Kelsey, eat, shower, then get ready for the next day. Where are my days going? It is absolutely crazy! 
Before I wind down, here is what I read before bed last night...it blew my mind. I love it.
Matthew 24: ALL OF IT
 All I have to say it read it. It is amazing. It speaks about Jesus foretelling the future and what it will be like before he comes back. 
"Nation will go to war against nation"
"There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world."
"No one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows." 
"When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah's day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat."
The message of Matthew 24 is so powerful.
Our God is a loving God, but he is also a fearful and powerful God as well. 

Here are other versus that touched my heart: 
You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it. Matthew 21: 22
You must love the Lord your God with all of your heart, all your soul, and all your mind. Matthew 22: 37

Prayer Requests: 
Please pray for my dad. He is working SSOOO much (today he put in 15 hours) and his throat is super sour. He can't afford to get sick!

One day tucked away for bed, and another is about to wake up for tomorrow :) 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Barnabas! :) I can't wait for another Saturday Market day.

      Delete