Monday, June 4, 2012

Motivation

Okay, so another week has started and Christi the Nanny is in full mode. To finish up my weekend Dad and I went to a new store near called Barnucopia. Everything is organic and locally produced. It is my new favorite store! 
This totally goes towards my going green resolution. 


This morning I did a workout at 5:15 a.m. and left for work at 7:30. 

I wasn't late...but I adore this clock!

My days are coming and going, but I love every moment of it. I saw Mom, Vanessa, and Rocki this evening before I was with Dad, Gramps, and Granny. 

I found a website that I love for workouts. She started her workout site by blogging (this is my understanding) and is now broadcasting. I am now studying her workouts and getting to work tomorrow morning. 


It is time to start winding down (it's only 8:00 and I am already thinking about bed time!) and starting to turn off my mind (biggest challenge EVER). A huge storm is passing through (the largest part has seemed to pass so I have my computer charging) and everything around me is winding down. 

This is a picture of the storm that hit. 

I am not sure how many people read my blog, or how many followers I might have, but I realized that I need to be consistent. Even if it is a small post, I still need to keep updating! :)

Here is to another week of business, life, and enjoyment. Be prepared for what is to go wrong this week, but smile, sing, and enjoy the ride because life only happens once :)

2 comments:

  1. 1. Just checked out jillybean t.v. Lets do these workouts together this summer!!! :)

    2. I totally agree about the blogging more thing. That's one of my goals this summer... to blog at least every other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment showed up! Yay :) okay, I will let you know about the workouts and our summer plan. It will be fun to do it together.

    ReplyDelete