Monday, June 25, 2012

Home

Today I came back from visiting in California. My Papa had a stroke about seven years ago, so every moment with him is o'so precious (this is on my mom's side of the family). I saw my relatives on my mom's side and learned a lot about my past; where I came from. Now, remember my parents are divorced, so I am going to make this short so no confusion of who is related to who happens :)
I saw my Grandparents, Aunt's, Uncles, and a couple of cousins. Mom and I drove a 12 hour drive and arrived Friday afternoon. There were 12 of us in one house and lets just say mom and I are pretty relieved to be home.
I also saw my Grama Sharon, Great Grandma, Aunt and Uncle, and small cousin. (this is on my dad's side of the family). Are you still with me? :)

My mom's side of the family HATES taking pictures sooo...no pictures were taken there. I did get a picture with my Grama Sharon and small cousin.

Grama Sharon, Me, and Isabel
This day was consisted of Starbucks, lunch, cookies, and crispers. Remember Aunt Sandi and Uncle Jim who sent me to bed with milk and brownies? Grama Sharon is Aunt Sandi's sister. Now do you see where the sweet tooth comes from?? Dad's side of the family is all about sweets! My Nana and I had multiple cookies each! We just could not stop eating them :)
This morning Mom and I left back to Idaho at 2:15 in the morning so it is my bed time! Surprisingly, when Mom and I left that early in the morning we talked because I was WIDE awake. Funny how that happens. What I have learned is that some of the best conversations happen when the rest of the world is sleeping. Mom always helps and is always great to talk to!


I was given a daily devotional book from a friend. I will start posting them on the blog! They are awesome. 

Sweet Dreams :)

1 comment:

  1. What's the devotional? I'm excited to read about it!!! I'm really glad you're home :)

    ReplyDelete